Screws, Fixings & Sealants
Varley’s stock wood screws, dry wall screws, collated screws and much more
• Drywall screws in either fine thread loose screws, for fixing boards to wooden or steel studding.
• Coarse thread loose screws, suitable for fixing boarding to wood.
• Self-drilling wafer head screws, suitable for fixing metal to metal.
• All screws supplied in Phillips, hardened, phosphate and recessed head types.
• Collated screws in zinc, used for metal frame systems.
• Coarse thread screws, most suitable for timber.
• Stainless steel screws, lengths from 16mm to 70mm.
We supply insulation fixings:
• HECO Topix countersunk construction screws, for structural timber fixing, have a countersunk head and yellow zinc coating. Pre-drilling is not required in most timbers.
• Insulation fixing washers, perfect for fixing insulation rafters or wooden studding. Compatible with 3.5 gauge to 5 gauge screws.