Increase a home’s energy efficiency with dry lining insulation:
1) Assess the existing wall’s suitability for dry lining. Brand new walls or plumb, repaired older walls with new plaster are suitable for immediate dry lining.
2) Carry out any remedial work before measuring up and choosing insulation material.
3) It’s vital that dry lining is applied only to dry walls.
Here is a video from Ecotherm that shows the process of applying dry lining:
- standard 3m (25mm upstand) 9 items
- Deep channel 3m long (50mm upstand) 1 item
- Extra deep channel 3m long (70mm upstand) 1 item
- 72mm standard channel 3m 1 item
- 72mm deep channel 3m long 1 item
- 72mm extra deep channel 3m long 1 item
- 94mm standard channel 3m 1 item
- 94mm deep channel 3m 1 item
- 94mm extra deep channel 3m 1 item
- 148mm Standard channel 3m 1 item
- 148mm Deep channel 3m 1 item
- 148mm Extra deep channel 3m 1 item