Multi foil wall insulation:
• Superfoil SF19, contains 19 layers of reflective foil, including thermo foam separation layers
• Reflects unwanted heat from the sun’s glare in summer whilst enhancing insulation in winter.
• Can also control the movement of air for added energy efficiency.
• SF19 is easier than any other type of building insulation to cut, handle, install and seal
• Lasts for 50 + years without losing performance caused by draughts, dust, osmosis or pests.
• LABC Registered System approval, so building regulation applications are streamlined, saving money and time.
Multi purpose PIR insulated plasterboard for solid walls
• High quality rigid urethane insulation.
• Suitable for both roofs and walls.
• Vapour controlling
• Minimally encroaches on room space
• Easy to install and handle,
For constructing an external wall, Xtratherm cavity board is the best choice:
• Xtratherm Thin-R boards - they also come with the benefit of fully engineered jointing and corners that are pre-formed so that insulation continuity is ensured and thermal bridging avoided.
• 90 degrees for internal and external use.
• Sizes range from 1200mm x 4500mm x100mm to 150mm
Ecotherm ecoversal insulation is rigid polyisocyanurate foam with a composite of aluminium foil on either side.
• For floors, walls, pitched roofs, ceilings and dormer cheeks.
• Can enhance the thermal performance of building elements already in place, lessening CO2 emissions.
Superglass superwall 36 is a cavity slab for new masonry walls in partial fill or full fill applications.
• Treated with additives that are water repellent
• Cost effective
• Excellent acoustic insulation properties.
Excl. Tax: £198.00 Incl. Tax: £237.60 As low as: £190.80
Excl. Tax: £22.74 Incl. Tax: £27.29 As low as: £25.36
Excl. Tax: £185.92 Incl. Tax: £223.10
Starting at: Excl. Tax: £34.34 Incl. Tax: £41.21
Excl. Tax: £15.50 Incl. Tax: £18.60
Starting at: Excl. Tax: £3.67 Incl. Tax: £4.40
Starting at: Excl. Tax: £5.83 Incl. Tax: £7.00
Excl. Tax: £81.00 Incl. Tax: £97.20
Excl. Tax: £103.75 Incl. Tax: £124.50 As low as: £119.10