Screws & Fixings
Varley’s stock wood screws for dry wall and for external use: KTX internal
screws, collated external screws and HECO Topix countersunk construction screws.
We also supply ‘CONCEPT’ brand in the following types of fixings:
• Drywall screws in either fine thread loose screws, for fixing boards to wooden or steel studding.
• Coarse thread loose screws, suitable for fixing boarding to wood.
• Self-drilling wafer head screws, suitable for fixing metal to metal.
• All screws supplied in Phillips, hardened, phosphate and recessed head types.
• Collated screws in zinc, used for metal frame systems.
• Coarse thread screws, most suitable for timber.
• Stainless steel screws, lengths from 16mm to 70mm.
We supply insulation fixings:
• HECO Topix countersunk construction screws, for structural timber fixing, have a countersunk head and yellow zinc coating. Pre-drilling is not required in most timbers.
• Insulation fixing washers, perfect for fixing insulation rafters or wooden studding. Compatible with 3.5 gauge to 5 gauge screws.
• Washer cap conceals the screw headfor an aesthetically pleasing finish.
• Screws not included with washers but the KTX screw above is an ideal match.
Starting at: Excl. Tax: £58.50 Incl. Tax: £70.20
Starting at: Excl. Tax: £25.82 Incl. Tax: £30.98
Excl. Tax: £7.87 Incl. Tax: £9.44 As low as: £8.50
Starting at: Excl. Tax: £7.70 Incl. Tax: £9.24
Starting at: Excl. Tax: £6.41 Incl. Tax: £7.69
Starting at: Excl. Tax: £28.43 Incl. Tax: £34.12
Starting at: Excl. Tax: £9.79 Incl. Tax: £11.75
Starting at: Excl. Tax: £8.90 Incl. Tax: £10.68
Starting at: Excl. Tax: £8.14 Incl. Tax: £9.77