When building a timber frame property, selecting the very best insulation for
the job is vital.
Slabs of Earthwool can sit between the timber wall and the outside of the structure, or foil insulation can be used
• Earthwool provides both thermal and acoustic insulation
• Supplied in friction fitting slabs.
• Flexible and non combustible.
• Earthwool can be used to insulate metal stud partitions along with suspended timber floors
• To insulate walls or ceilings, use of a support net is advised, it holds product in place whilst you are working.
Superfoil insulation materials do not come with the acoustic properties of Earthwool, but they are designed to be incredibly effective at insulating your property thermally.
• Superfoil also helps to reduce the amount of heat gained during the summer months, by reflecting outwards.
• Far thinner than traditional timber frame insulation materials, ideal for maximising loft space.
• 50 year+ longevity.
• Can be added to existing glass fibre insulation to increase its efficiency.
Excl. Tax: £118.50 Incl. Tax: £142.20 As low as: £122.40
Excl. Tax: £123.00 Incl. Tax: £147.60 As low as: £135.00