The party or separating wall is the wall that joins two properties together.
Party wall insulation is an effective way of reducing the amount of heat lost
from a home due to thermal bypass.
• A cost effective and simple approach, that doesn’t have a negative impact on the acoustic performance or fire resistance of the separating wall.
• If this wall has a cavity within it, then heat can be lost as it meets with cold air from outside.
• Our Party Wall Roll is made from a mineral wool and is available in 75mm and 100mm thicknesses.
• Suitable for use within both masonry party and separating walls.
• When used with an efficient edge sealing it prevents thermal bypass from occurring.
• Meets with Building Regulations Approved Document Part E1 (England and Wales), and Technical Standard Section 5 (Scotland).
• Can be used on sites where pre-completion acoustic tests are necessary.
• Non-combustible, thus no impact on the fire resistance offered by the separating wall.
Excl. Tax: £12.00 Incl. Tax: £14.40
Starting at: Excl. Tax: £5.83 Incl. Tax: £7.00
Starting at: Excl. Tax: £34.34 Incl. Tax: £41.21