Things have come a long way from the itchy and luminous orange of the glass
fibre lagging we all might remember from our childhood. Well engineered slabs
and sheets of insulation material can fit into the gap between your stud wall
and the exterior wall or indeed into your loft space, without making you itch
every time you go to get your Christmas decorations from the attic!
• Timber and rafter batts are one example of this type of insulation, constructed of a specially produced mineral wool.
• These batts can be specified at 90mm or 140mm thick
Superglass have produced high performance timber and rafter batts, which are even more efficient than their counterparts, whilst remaining the same thickness.
Earthwool, manufactured by German insulation giant Knauf is a non-combustible, flexible, multi-purpose rock mineral wool slab:
• Designed specifically to be installed using friction fitting.
• Excellent insulating properties.
• Available in 100mm and 50mm thicknesses.
Starting at: Excl. Tax: £12.03 Incl. Tax: £14.44
Excl. Tax: £75.00 Incl. Tax: £90.00 As low as: £84.00
Starting at: Excl. Tax: £1.95 Incl. Tax: £2.34
Starting at: Excl. Tax: £17.20 Incl. Tax: £20.64
Starting at: Excl. Tax: £25.80 Incl. Tax: £30.96
Excl. Tax: £90.00 Incl. Tax: £108.00 As low as: £99.60
Excl. Tax: £20.73 Incl. Tax: £24.88 As low as: £23.11