Pitched roof insulation is available including timber insulation, eco-versal
insulation, flexi slab, bubble foil and super foil.
• Timber and rafter batt 40 is made from mineral wool batt, ideal for noisy rooms which have another room above.
• The batts of this insulation are self-supported by friction fitting between timber studs in the roof and walls.
Ecotherm Eco-versal Insulation is made from rigid Polyisocyanurate foam with aluminium foil composite on both sides.
• This classic insulation can be used for pitched roofs, ceilings, walls and floors to ensure an excellent level of sound reduction.
• This is also a good choice for those on a tight budget as this is a highly cost effective material.
Another option is Knauf Earthwool Flexi Slab, which is multi-purpose, made from flexible mineral wool and fits roofs easily by friction fitting.
• Offers thermal and acoustic insulation
• Fits in timber frame walls, suspended floors and timber and metal stud partitions.
For the highest quality insulation Airtex Double Bubble Foil offers multiple layers with aluminium bonding, a waterproof coating and an innovative mechanism which traps heat between the foil wraps.
• Meets NHBC Standards
• Totally CFC free
• Excellent choice of insulation for pitched roofs.
The Code for Sustainable Homes. Superfoil insulation comes in a variety of widths and is the UK’s highest performing multi-layer foil insulation.
• Has radiant reflective properties and unparalleled insulating properties
• Can be used in roofs and walls and reaches levels 3, 4, 5 and 6 of the Code for Sustainable Homes.
Starting at: Excl. Tax: £26.33 Incl. Tax: £31.60
Excl. Tax: £108.00 Incl. Tax: £129.60 As low as: £119.70
Excl. Tax: £103.75 Incl. Tax: £124.50 As low as: £119.10
Excl. Tax: £81.00 Incl. Tax: £97.20
Starting at: Excl. Tax: £18.90 Incl. Tax: £22.68
Excl. Tax: £185.92 Incl. Tax: £223.10
Excl. Tax: £22.74 Incl. Tax: £27.29 As low as: £25.36
Excl. Tax: £198.00 Incl. Tax: £237.60 As low as: £190.80