Pitched roof insulation is available including timber insulation, eco-versal
insulation, flexi slab, bubble foil and super foil.
• Timber and rafter batt 40 is made from mineral wool batt, ideal for noisy rooms which have another room above.
• The batts of this insulation are self-supported by friction fitting between timber studs in the roof and walls.
Ecotherm Eco-versal Insulation is made from rigid Polyisocyanurate foam with aluminium foil composite on both sides.
• This classic insulation can be used for pitched roofs, ceilings, walls and floors to ensure an excellent level of sound reduction.
• This is also a good choice for those on a tight budget as this is a highly cost effective material.
Another option is Knauf Earthwool Flexi Slab, which is multi-purpose, made from flexible mineral wool and fits roofs easily by friction fitting.
• Offers thermal and acoustic insulation
• Fits in timber frame walls, suspended floors and timber and metal stud partitions.
For the highest quality insulation Airtex Double Bubble Foil offers multiple layers with aluminium bonding, a waterproof coating and an innovative mechanism which traps heat between the foil wraps.
• Meets NHBC Standards
• Totally CFC free
• Excellent choice of insulation for pitched roofs.
The Code for Sustainable Homes. Superfoil insulation comes in a variety of widths and is the UK’s highest performing multi-layer foil insulation.
• Has radiant reflective properties and unparalleled insulating properties
• Can be used in roofs and walls and reaches levels 3, 4, 5 and 6 of the Code for Sustainable Homes.
Excl. Tax: £99.60 Incl. Tax: £119.52 As low as: £101.52
Excl. Tax: £225.00 Incl. Tax: £270.00 As low as: £229.50
Starting at: Excl. Tax: £38.56 Incl. Tax: £46.27
Excl. Tax: £124.50 Incl. Tax: £149.40 As low as: £126.90
Starting at: Excl. Tax: £27.65 Incl. Tax: £33.18
Excl. Tax: £39.98 Incl. Tax: £47.98 As low as: £43.18
Excl. Tax: £230.40 Incl. Tax: £276.48 As low as: £234.90