Roof insulation foil is an excellent alternative to fibre insulation where
space is limited.
• Easier and cleaner to handle and work with than other forms of insulation material.
• Reflective foil surfaces will help to reduce unwanted solar gain in the summer and cut heat loss in the winter.
• Air is trapped between the layers for greater thermal efficiency,
• Easy installation, it can be installed by stapling in place.
• Unlike conventional fibre insulation, Multifoil is virtually airtight, especially when taped at the joints.
• Will last for 50 years with minimal deterioration
• Performance isn’t affected by draughts, dust or pests.
• Plasterboard or other finishing materials can simply be fitted over the top with little increase in the wall or ceiling thickness.
Excl. Tax: £11.30 Incl. Tax: £13.56 As low as: £6.36
Excl. Tax: £81.00 Incl. Tax: £97.20