A cladding mat is an insulation mat with a high tensile strength for
use in metal cladding insulation systems in residential or commercial
• Made of a resilient mineral wool.
• Fire classification of A1, meaning that it is completely non-combustible.
• Thermal performance of 0.040W/mK, meaning that it is extremely effective at reducing heat loss.
• Available in three thicknesses 80mm, 120mm and 180mm.
• 84% made from recycled glass bottles.
• Zero ozone depletion potential level.
• BRE Green Guide have given this product an A+ grade with it containing no CFCs nor any HCFCs
• Excellent discounts are available on orders over 12 rolls
At 1200mm wide, the Superglass Cladding Mat40 is perfectly sized to fit most commonly used rail and bracket spacing systems, meaning that you will not be wasting time cutting the material down to size.
There are no products matching the selection.