Access Panels & Loft Hatches
Fitting a loft hatch is more than just a matter of cosmetics. Loft and roof
hatches are important in terms of fire safety and thermal insulation.
• Ensure that the design complies with the current building regulation Documents L1 and L2 2002.
• The Varley Insulation Loft Hatch complies with these standards and comes in a polyester powder coated finish.
• Makes an attractive alternative to wood or timber hatches while still accommodating the standard loft ladder.
• The hatch will fit between 600 mm centre trusses and is lockable.
• Includes draught seal and insulation as standard.
• Optional ‘invisible keyhole system’ provides added security, removes unsightly external fittings and make the hatch harder to detect.
• Long Pole Key option allows the hatch to be opened from ground level for shorter people!
Loft HatchExcl. Tax: £92.40 Incl. Tax: £110.88