Fine thread drywall screws are ideal for attaching insulation boards to
either metal or steel studding.
• Supplied in Bright Zinc Plating (BZP) or phosphate finishes.
• Phosphate finish will protect the screws from corrosion and also reduce friction.
• BZP finishes protect from corrosion.
• All screws are also hardened for added durability and maximum performance.
Coarse threaded screws are ideal for projects that involve securing boards to wooden studding.
We can also provide a choice of screws designed for metal-to-metal fixings. These short, yet strong, screws are ideal for constructing metal partitions or for putting together MF ceiling systems.
• All screws for drywall applications come with a Phillips cross head.
Starting at: Excl. Tax: £6.41 Incl. Tax: £7.69
Starting at: Excl. Tax: £7.70 Incl. Tax: £9.24
Excl. Tax: £7.87 Incl. Tax: £9.44 As low as: £8.50