Of the most popular timber boards on the market is Weyroc by EGGER. The
brand has an excellent reputation and one of the best known Weyroc products is
• An excellent tongue and groove product
• Specified by the National House Building Council (NHBC) for use in new build properties.
• This product is particularly suitable for dry conditions and use in domestic flooring.
• EGGER P5 also provides impressive protection in damp or humid conditions, for example in kitchens or bathrooms.
Whilst sealing tape can be used to create a bond between timber board panels, adhesives are much more preferable and allow for an excellent seal between the panels. A sealed deck will protect against heavy traffic, soiling, moisture and wear and tear.
Egger D3 heavy duty adhesive is specifically formulated and designed for use in the laying of floors. Weyroc Adhesives meet all British and European (BSEN) safety standards.
• EGGER D3 adhesive is available in convenient 1 kg containers with quick flow cap for ease of delivery and minimum waste.
Egger D4 adhesive is specifically designed for use with Weyroc Protect board and meets the extra demands placed upon it by damp conditions.
• These adhesives help to eliminate squeaky floors associated with nailing.
• They offer greater strength than fixing with tools and provide more coverage.
There are no products matching the selection.