Full Fill Cavity
Cavity wall insulation material can be mineral wool, glass fibre or rigid
• The grain of the fill is aligned vertically, to allows any rain that penetrates the outer wall to drain down rather than penetrating the inner wall leaves.
• Even if the rain does not penetrate entirely, packed or full fill cavity insulation can still create condensation between the walls and increase damp problems.
• Insulating material could corroding metal ties in the walls.
• Thermal bridging should be avoided as far as possible.
One of the best solutions to all of these problems is to drill holes in the outer wall leaf and inject high performance polyurethane (PUR) or polyisocyanurate (PUR) foams.
• These foams have excellent structural and adhesive properties and bind with the inner and outer leaves without causing any corrosion damage to metal walls ties.
• Resistant to water penetration, they also act to stabilise damaged walls.
• Particularly suitable for insulating walls in flood prone areas where continuous exposure to moisture can corrode and destabilise masonry.
• Resistant to any fungal growth.
• Useful lifetime can be in excess of 50 years.
Starting at: £1.95 Exc VAT
£15.50 Exc VAT
Starting at: £10.97 Exc VAT
Starting at: £16.79 Exc VAT