Multi foil wall insulation:
• Superfoil SF19, contains 19 layers of reflective foil, including thermo foam separation layers
• Reflects unwanted heat from the sun’s glare in summer whilst enhancing insulation in winter.
• Can also control the movement of air for added energy efficiency.
• SF19 is easier than any other type of building insulation to cut, handle, install and seal
• Lasts for 50 + years without losing performance caused by draughts, dust, osmosis or pests.
• LABC Registered System approval, so building regulation applications are streamlined, saving money and time.
Multi purpose PIR insulated plasterboard for solid walls
• High quality rigid urethane insulation.
• Suitable for both roofs and walls.
• Vapour controlling
• Minimally encroaches on room space
• Easy to install and handle,
For constructing an external wall, Xtratherm cavity board is the best choice:
• Xtratherm Thin-R boards - they also come with the benefit of fully engineered jointing and corners that are pre-formed so that insulation continuity is ensured and thermal bridging avoided.
• 90 degrees for internal and external use.
• Sizes range from 1200mm x 4500mm x100mm to 150mm
Ecotherm ecoversal insulation is rigid polyisocyanurate foam with a composite of aluminium foil on either side.
• For floors, walls, pitched roofs, ceilings and dormer cheeks.
• Can enhance the thermal performance of building elements already in place, lessening CO2 emissions.
Superglass superwall 36 is a cavity slab for new masonry walls in partial fill or full fill applications.
• Treated with additives that are water repellent
• Cost effective
• Excellent acoustic insulation properties.
£17.46 Exc VAT As low as: £16.48
Starting at: £1.95 Exc VAT
£15.50 Exc VAT
Starting at: £10.18 Exc VAT
Starting at: £15.58 Exc VAT
Starting at: £14.61 Exc VAT
Starting at: £21.90 Exc VAT
Starting at: £34.96 Exc VAT