The advantage of using lining boards for insulation is that they’re clean and
easy to handle and can be fixed using standard methods, whether mechanically or
Ecotherm roof lining boards from Eco-Versal provide a rigid foam board with aluminium foil on both sides.
For a variety of applications including roofs, floors, walls and dormer sides. It can be used in wall cavities on new builds and in timber framed buildings.
• Available in standard 2400 x 1200mm sheet sizes with available thicknesses from 25 up to 150mm
• Clean and easy to handle, which makes installation quick and simple to carry out.
• Similar products available from Kingspan and Celotex
For flat roofs, floors and walls, particularly in commercial and industrial buildings,, you might want to consider a different solution such as Jakodur.
• German made system of extruded polystyrene (XPS) foam
• Supplied in 600 x 1250mm sheets at 50, 80 or 100mm thicknesses.
• Very low ‘lambda values’ which mean it can be used in a variety of applications.
• Especially suited to swimming pool walls and floors
Starting at: £8.25 Exc VAT