Fire - Plumbing/Heating/Ventilation
An intucollar prevents fire from spreading. It is a powder coated
shell made from metal and comes in two halves with a metal hinge. It is lined
with an intumescent material and is placed over plastic pipes then mechanically
fixed to compartment floors and walls with steel fixings.
• The Intucollar 4hr provides four hours of protection against fire spreading.
• Optional two hour protection with the intucollar 2hr.
• Available from 55 mm through to 200 mm pipe fitments.
• PVC-U pipework needs Intuband 2 hr.
Protect ductwork and kitchen extract ducts from fire with Intuduct Rockwool Slab for Ductwork.
• Available faced or unfaced
• Class 'O' reinforced aluminium foil on one side, ideal above clean rooms or within air plenums
Intuduct Rockwool Foam comes in a 750ml can with applicator.
Bridges 40mm gaps and offers 2 hour fire resistance.