Domestic and commercial properties can benefit from several different forms
of fire protection aside from the obvious fire extinguisher and blanket.
• Preventative measures like fireproof paint can dramatically reduce the risk of a fire spreading beyond the room; as standard domestic paint can be highly flammable.
• Plasterboard is flammable too, but coating it with fireproof paints can protect it from damage. Fire resistant plasterboard can also be used, which appears no different from standard.
• Fireproof sealant can also help stop the spread of fire, as it stops flames from breaking through small holes in surfaces.
• Fire curtains can also be purchased from many online and specialist stores to stop the spread of flames for around 30 minutes, which could be a lifesaver.
• Fire proof mortar can withstand fire temperatures for long periods of time, meaning that a building is less likely to suffer much structural damage from a fire.
£14.51 Exc VAT
Starting at: £90.80 Exc VAT
Starting at: £106.26 Exc VAT
Starting at: £1.95 Exc VAT