Fixing insulation to timber studs or to solid walls requires the right type
of fastening if you’re to do an effective job.
• Using just conventional woodscrews risks the screw head going right through the insulation material allowing it to come loose and pull away.
• Fixing washers can prevent this - 60mm in diameter, they spread the load of the fixing over a wider area.
• Ideal for fixing insulation material to timber studding or to roof rafters.
• Help ensure that quilted insulation materials aren’t damaged or torn during the fixing process.
• Supplied in packs of 100 and can be used with any size screw from 3.5 to 5.0 gauge.
• Supplied with a cap to conceal the screw head after fixing for a neat, tidy finish.
To join structural timbers before insulating then the Heco Topic countersunk construction screw is ideal for the job:
• T40 countersunk head for secure fixing
• Zinc and yellow coating.
• No pre-drilling is required, can be driven straight into the timber
• 8.0 gauge
• Six different lengths between 140 and 240m
• Supplied in boxes of 100 no.
Starting at: £25.82 Exc VAT
£18.00 Exc VAT As low as: £16.00